Art for Children and Teens-32 classes
Fees for full year (32 classes) of one hour classes for children
- Registration fee-$25
- Tuition fee-$585
- Supply fee-$50
- At registration you are paying the first and last month’s tuition fees ($130) and the supply fee ($50). If you sign up after classes start, a $25 registration fee is added to the total.
- Your remaining tuition fee for 32 classes is then paid monthly. A tuition payment of $65 is due the first week of each month. Your first tuition payment is due in October. Tuition and payments do not correspond to the number of days in the month but the total number of classes.
- You also have the option to pay the total fees for the year at registration.
- The Art 2-3 class is longer at 1.5 hours and the fees are slightly more. Tuition is $720 for the year.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Because classes are small and your seat has been held for the class, only a partial refund will be issued if you cancel 3 weeks or less before the class starts. No refunds will be issued for absences. See policy for student absences below.
- Student Absences: Students may make-up classes by arranging a class time during the week other than their regularly scheduled class. The teacher will arrange for the student to attend another weekly class time. Two make-up weeks are also added to the end of the year in May.
- Registration fee-$25
- Tuition fee-$300
- Supply fee-$25
- Payments may be made by the month, but the first and last month’s fees and supply fee are due before the first class.
Second Semester fees for 16 classes
The first payment of $145 for second semester registration pays for the first and last month’s tuition fees ($120) and the supply fee ($25). Your next payment of $60 is due in February. Each additional payment of $60 should be made at the first week of the month of March and April. Payments are made according to the tuition amount due (similar to a loan) and do not correspond to the number of days in the month.
The Art 3 class is slightly more because students stay longer for class. The first payment of $169 for second semester registration pays for the first and last month’s tuition fees ($144) and the supply fee ($25). Your next payment of $72 is due in February. Each additional payment of $72 should be made at the first week of the month of March and April.
Summer Classes for children and teens
- Tuition $100
- Supply fee $15
Back to Home Page: The Artist Experience
Intermediate class art work done in pastels.
Students in Art 2 learned how to blend colors in acrylic paint. They used complementary colors or opposites on the color wheel to create darker values of color.
The Drawing and Mixed Media class for 6-8 years completed beautiful watercolor abstract paintings of a moose. Art Classes Drawing and Mixed Media Drawing and Mixed Media 2 Intermediate Intermediate 2 Intermediate 2/Art 1 Art 1 Art 2-3 Adult Art Classes...
The Drawing and Mixed Media class finished Pumpkins Starry Night. We looked at Van Gogh's Starry Night painting and students drew stars, moon, and star movement with oil pastels. Pumpkins in paper and oil pastel. Art Classes Drawing and Mixed Media Drawing and...
The Art 1 teens Drawing classes includes drawing with scratching tools on scratch board. The boards are black the the scratch marks are white. Students use soft or harder strokes to create the white. Stokes also follow the form including direction of...